Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Columbus Day Weekend!

After last year we said we would head back down to the Embassy Suites and do an adventure again in 5 more years . . . lucky for us, Mom started making plans for us to go AGAIN this year!

First things first . . . JUMP ON THE BED!
Look! It's the first thing they did LAST YEAR too . . . and Grace is wearing the same bathing suit!
Time to SWIM!
Anne, Emily, Jack and Charlie arrived! WOO HOO! Time to head down for some snacks!OH MY GOODNESS! Might be my favorite picture EVER.
Eating snacks, watching TV . . . TRYING to wind down for the night . . .
But I had seen this great idea on PINTEREST where you put GLO STICKS in balloons, so we all got riled up again!
Jack and Vince wrestling before bed . . .
Still sound asleep after everyone else had woken up in the morning . . .
FREE breakfast! I hate to admit it, but I was still in my pajamas too.
And Monday morning we went to the AQUARIUM!!!!! This tank (I don't think you can really call it that) was AMAZING.
Vince trying to touch stuff in the touch tank . . .
Or maybe climb in????
Wonder what he was thinking?JELLYFISH!
Walking back to the car by the waterfront . . . "Oh no! My Mom wants me to wear my VEST . . . I better cry hysterically. "


THANK YOU MOM! You SPOILED us and we couldn't have had more FUN!

No comments: