Breakfast Thursday morning . . . Angie french braided Grace's hair . . . I MUST learn how to do this. It was DARLING! I texted Tom a picture of her and he said she looked too grown up. :)
Back at the beach . . . Jen and the boys came with their fabulous half a tent!




Grace worked on getting this bucket filled up just right for a LONG time . . . 


I won't get in to my air mattress issues here, but I did call Coleman when we got home and they sent me a replacement!
Breakfast Friday morning . . .
In front of our PALACE!

This kept the kids busy while we were packing up camp . . . 


Everyone else headed back to the beach Friday afternoon, but we headed for home. It was kind of chilly . . . Grace SCREAMED until we were about out of the parking lot and then she was asleep.
While I still don't consider myself a "camper" because Tom's mom and sisters do most all of the "camping work" and make it so easy for me . . . I LOVED this trip. Another reason I am so thankful for TRADITIONS and that Tom's family has kept this tradition alive for 20 plus years and is something that our kids will look forward to doing each summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment