Vacation Bible School was going on at Tom's Mom's church the week we were gone to Lincoln Rock, but Jen and I decided to take Grace and Jake on Thursday morning so they could get in on the last two days of fun. 



Maddie helping Grace check in Thursday morning . . .

Grace's FAVORITE part was singing all the songs and doing the "oceans" (motions) at the beginning and end of VBS.

Walking to class with cousin Kennedy . . . 

YAY! Jen and I met Mom for coffee at Grandma and Grandpa Larson's while they were there the first day . . . Auntie Barb was Grace's teacher and said she got a little sad a few times, but did good. 



With only one day under our belts, Grace and Jake said they still wanted to do the program Thursday night. 

Grace was pretty wiggly up there and spun around a lot and pulled on her shorts and talked to Grandma 'Leen and Auntie Barb . . . but she sang the songs and did the "oceans" and was DARLING!







Eating some cookies after the program . . .

Thanks for coming to watch Nama!

It is safe to say that VBS wouldn't happen without Tom's mom and sisters. They put in hours and hours and hours of work to make the week fun and memorable for all the kids . . . and I'm sure I only know a fraction of the amount of work they did. THANK YOU!
We went to Edaleen's for ice cream afterwards to celebrate!
We went to Edaleen's for ice cream afterwards to celebrate!
Dear Grace,
I love that you already have a friend in Jesus. You talk to him daily and I have overheard you playing with Him like an imaginary friend. I am sure this makes Him even more happy than it makes me. To hear you talk about and to Jesus makes us feel like we are doing something right. Daddy loves you, Mommy loves you, Jesus loves you MORE!
Love,
Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment