Wednesday, July 6, 2011

must be summer! {week 2} LINCOLN ROCK! day 2

Personal space is a hard thing to come by . . .
Wrestling with Daddy . . .
Vince's head was resting on the pillow of the floaty and he was ALMOST asleep . . .
Grace LIKED the water, but didn't LOVE it.
Jake's cool goggles! This was after a very traumatic fall on the sidewalk which resulted in MUCH crying, a still-skinned up elbow and about 3 trips back to the room to try and make it better.
After naps, we went back to visit the campers and the COOL playground . . .
Vince's finger is always pointing to something . . .
"Look at my cool trick, Mom!"
Done at the playground, heading to the water, which is the Columbia River.
Jake found a tiny fish!
"We LOVE Lincoln Rock!"
A little booty-shakin' before beer pong . . . I love Zoop's face in the background!
T-Rex and D-Rex using their best distraction tactics . . . well, I shouldn't say BEST, some of the BEST ones aren't appropriate to share.
They won!
And the TABLE is theirs! It's high stakes beer pong over in Lincoln Rock.
My first-ever beer pong game . . .
And I had to TROLL! That means I made no balls in the cups. BOO.
And yes, I brought my kids down with me.
But Zoop and I do have a cool, secret handshake . . . take that T-Rex and D-Rex!
If we are ever to become campers, one of these anti-gravity chairs is a must have.
What?!?!?! You don't let your kids play pretend beer pong on family vacations?
Day 2 in Lincoln Rock: AWESOME!

No comments: