The only thing I took pictures of during the week? Going to watch Erika and the WWU girls basketball team play on Wednesday night . . .
There she is . . . #15! Go HAIRICA! (that's what Grace calls her)
So fun to be able to get to spend time with Josh and hear some of his stories. The game was televised on FSN, but Tom wouldn't let me make a sign to bring. Oh well . . .the cameras were right above us, so it wouldn't have worked anyway. Tom kept holding Vince up . . . wouldn't that have been funny to have Vince's sweet face suddenly appear on TV?
Too busy watching Hairica and the cheerleaders for any pictures . . .
Thinking about this sweet family a lot . . . knowing that there will never be earthly answers for so many things that happen in life . . . our hearts are breaking for them and and it is challenging me to love bigger and better every day. I'm trying to drink in every tiny feature of my babies sweet faces until I could close my eyes and know them by heart. I'm kissing more, hugging tighter, and holding longer.Feeling thankful, aware and in love today.
No comments:
Post a Comment