Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A LOT.

Michelle and Jevin got married on Friday . . . it was BEAUTIFUL!

Grace LOVED the cupcakes . . . and DANCING!I think she is mid-jump in this picture . . . Hairica! Grace is still talking about getting to dance with her. Of course I didn't get any pictures of the bride or groom . . . but they were STUNNING. Congratulations Jevin and Michelle!We were at Mom's on Saturday and the kids were in her bedroom watching a movie . . . Mom snuck back there and came back and said, "Someone should go take a picture . . . they are all cuddled up together on the bed." Of course when I got back there, THIS is what they were doing!My two Valentine's ready for church on Sunday . . . Breakfast on Valentine's Day . . .She LOVED the Jello and wanted to hold it "like a baby." We made a giant heart cookie for Tom . . . what? You can't tell it's a heart? Grace was PRETTY PROUD of it. Lunch on Valentine's Day . . . what? You don't like burnt grilled cheese? :)Grace's (back-up) Valentine present. Originally we gave her a dress-up costume that I had been saving all the way from Thanksgiving when Tom got a smokin' good deal on it on Black Friday . . . but she tried it one once and couldn't stand it. She definitely has a THING about the way clothes fit/feel these days. Luckily, I had ordered this book and had kind of forgotten about it . . . until the lady in the "brown school bus" (UPS truck) delivered it on Valentine's Day. Woo hoo!Showing off her masterpiece that we cut up to make Valentine's out of . . . The shower-cap . . . Tom has been working out of town A LOT lately and we miss him A LOT. I think he has stayed in a hotel more nights in the last few months than he has in his whole life combined. He always brings Grace back some soap or a shower cap or pen from the hotel or an old cell phone from the stores they are working at . . . she LOVES all the "stuff" and gets so excited about it you would have thought he brought her home a pony, but I think she's really just excited to have her Daddy back home. Sometimes the days get long without Tom to swoop in at the end of the day and make us all laugh, but we are so thankful that Auntie Jen and the boys or cousin Zoopie are only a phone call or Facebook message away . . . they are always up for something FUN to get us out of the house. Oh, and we spend A LOT of time at Mom and Dad's. We are A LOT thankful for the work for Tom, but MISS him A LOT. Did I say that already? :)

And even though the days (and nights) are long sometimes, I don't want to wish a minute of it away. I sure do love my little people . . . I love them until my heart just bursts. The blessings that I enjoy because of motherhood are countless and priceless. I know these days of Grace's little voice saying "You're my best girl, Mom" and Vince's snuggles will someday end. Today I resolved once again to not wish it away, but savor every last MESSY, LOUD moment.

No comments: