He's my boyfriend right now and I am going to get off this computer and go love on him before he gets any huuuuuuuger.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
my baby is almost 3 months old . . .
I packed up all the 3-6 month stuff today . . . he's now in all 6-12 month clothes and he's been in size 3 diapers for a few weeks already. Why do I do such things? Take a guess.
He's my boyfriend right now and I am going to get off this computer and go love on him before he gets any huuuuuuuger.
He's my boyfriend right now and I am going to get off this computer and go love on him before he gets any huuuuuuuger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yikes.... Your boyfriend is going to squish mine in a wrestleing match!!! :-) Seriously, could he get any cuter? I still can't get over that he is a BOY, and the most perfect addition to your family. Don't blink, he'll be off to school and then you'll need therapy like me! :-)
Post a Comment