We're home. Grace is already crying for Birch Bay, Jake, Max, Nama and Nampa. Oh, and the hot tub. We just looked through ALL the pictures I took and Grace and I decided on a few favorites . . .The look on Grace's face in the last picture sums it all up . . . pure JOY.
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
No comments:
Post a Comment