we don't hit
we don't push
we don't kick
we don't bite
we don't pull hair
we don't pinch . . .
at least that's what I tell her. Oh, but she does . . . all of the above, in fact.
She is such a sweet girl, but she challenges us at times, as every child does.
at least that's what I tell her. Oh, but she does . . . all of the above, in fact. She is such a sweet girl, but she challenges us at times, as every child does.
2 comments:
We just have to channel that as a maternal instinct in her to PROTECT. Baby Vince will be WELL protected! :-)
I was just thinking yesterday that when they're 2 it goes from being physically tiring to mentally EXHAUSTING to parent! I'm hoping Abby grows out of it soon, two willful kids is a lot some days. At least you have baby Vince to snuggle and love and adore and totally be the boss of :) :)
Post a Comment