Saturday, June 26, 2010

summertime at it's best . . .

Going over to Mom and Dad's and Jake sweet-talking Grandma into setting up the slip-and-slide with warm water . . . taking a break for pizza . . . I'd be walking on my tip-toes too . . . Coming home from all the fun at Grandma's and having a camp-out in the backyard . . . Sitting around a fire eating smores . . .almost falling asleep by the fire . . . but then getting into the tent . . . and suddenly not being sleepy at all . . . and playing with the flashlight . . . parades . . .
getting a blue tongue from cotton candy . . .
and looking forward to a party and fireworks tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I confess... I loved this post so much the first time that I had to come back and read it again! No one does summer as well as the DeHoog's, I'm conVINCEd!!!

Jessica said...

Bwahahaha @ the swim diapey up the bums!!!