Thursday, October 29, 2009

here we go again . . .

Tom leaves early in the morning for 9 days of elk hunting in Eastern Washington with his Dad and brother-in-law.

I am preparing myself for many days of "where'd he go?" and "daddy?"

Because I can't let Tom leave without making him feel a little guilty . . . I'm sending along a picture for him to open each night.

Wouldn't it just break your heart to have to look at these every night? I'm mean, I know.

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately . . . Grace is still as cute as ever and is starting to put 2 and 3 word phrases together and cracks us up every second of the day. Well, except for the seconds from about 2:30-5:30 each morning when she has been deciding to "WAKED UP" . . . then we're not really chuckling that much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Grace are welcome here any night - Dad and I will keep you company during those long days Daddy is gone. Actually Grandpa will be gone all next week too, so Grandma would love the company. SLumber Party?????

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

P-A-R-T-Y!! Dean's working all next week, so count me, Jake & Chopped Liver in!

Unknown said...

Do I hear correctly? The country club is open for an encore?