Thursday, October 22, 2009

daddy's girl . . .

Grace has always been a Daddy's girl, but she used to kind of like me too . . . now, I'm chopped liver. As soon as Grace hears the garage door open, she runs squealing to the door and waits for him . . . after that, she is attached to him all night. They read books, rough-house, eat some snacks, read more books (they read at least 15 a night), and snuggle. It is pretty precious.

4 comments:

MistyAnn said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Tom reads books? Mr. Wood would be so proud!

Dana Lohrer said...

I LOVE the bond between a daddy & his little girl!!! Its the best!!!

Megan said...

That's so neat! My kids are stuck like glue to me all day. I can't get away from them unless I sneak upstairs and hide in my room. Jerry would love to have a daddy's girl or boy!