I was STOKED when Tom walked in the door last night with corn . . . what a wife I am, that is all we had for dinner.
Grace was pretty excited too . . .
Last night we walked across the field and picked some blackberries . . .


Grace loves to share things lately . . .
She about had a seizure she was so excited when these Canadian Geese flew over us . . . birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie, birdie . . . over and over and over again.
Want one?
They had to go check down by the crick because Tom saw fresh beaver chewings . . .
And a few swings before we headed inside . . . 
Some random pictures from this week . . . I'm sure Tom will LOVE that I put this on here.
Grace . . . it isn't just your pretty eyes or lovely little smile that makes you so beautiful. It is the light from within you that truly makes you shine.
Last night Grace got trapped in this corner . . . she played for a long time and then realized she was stuck and freaked out.
Happy weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment