it didn't take long for her to start getting antsy . . .
ready to get out and explore . . .
and she's off . . .
she would have made it all the way across the road to the neighbor's dogs if I would have let her . . .
finally got her distracted from the dogs . . . what's over this way?
and that way?
taking a little break . . .
oh hey, there's my mama . . .
there's my Gracie girl!
4 comments:
looks like somebody really likes the outdoors! We're working on getting Trey to like grass, or shorts, he isn't much for the feel of either.
I want to know how long those pants are going to last before there are holes in the knees! I give 'em a week, tops. The pictures are so vibrant, just like the Gracester!
Look out baby on the loose! You have a nice big yard for her to explore! I love the picture of her sitting the the grass. so cute!
I LOVE the picture of her sitting in the grass with her back to the camera... SOOOO precious! I can't believe she is walking, WOW!
Post a Comment