A few pictures of Grace in her baptism gown
Fruit, muffins and egg casserole
Baby Jack outfitted in his Coug gearDear Grace,
I have to trust God with you.
With us.
It's all I have.
But we are just people.
It's hard to see beyond this world.
That's where faith comes in.
But my faith,
well,
I'm just not there.
I have so much growing to do.
I feel so inadequate
to be this person you look to.
You are the most special gift.
With us.
It's all I have.
But we are just people.
It's hard to see beyond this world.
That's where faith comes in.
But my faith,
well,
I'm just not there.
I have so much growing to do.
I feel so inadequate
to be this person you look to.
You are the most special gift.
Thank You, Lord, for Your Word.
I would be desperate without it.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9
3 comments:
What a wonderful day... a committment to remember forever! I thought I'd throw in a few of my own favorite verses...
Proverbs 14:26
He who fears the LORD has a secure fortress, and for his children it will be a refuge.
Proverbs 3:3
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
Oh, Amanda! How precious a day it was for you all! Grace is a special gift from God above and He is well pleased with you and Tom and the committment you made! We love you! We are so blessed and thankful to have you in our lives and we can be encouragers to one another as parents!
Grace looks so beautiful in her gown, what an angel! And the picture of the three of you is perfect.
Post a Comment