Thursday, October 30, 2008

Allllllllllmost . . .

Someone around here is almost ready to roll over. I'm not naming any names though.

Someone also heard their Daddy's voice on the phone the other night and started laughing. It was so sweet. Only 2 (or 3) more sleeps until he's home.

Don't you love the 2 babies in their stripes? I'm trying to pretend that Grace doesn't look like a monster next to Max! I seriously don't believe that Grace was ever that little . . . and she was a good 2 pounds lighter than he is now. How quickly you forget . . . That picture reminded me of this picture . . . I think Grace was about a week old. Cash was about 2 months old.Grace showing off her John Deere bootsUncle Russ hates it when the kid's use knives to carve pumpkins . . . so we took this picture of Grace "holding" a knife and emailed it to them at hunting camp. :)The kids and their pumpkinsAll lit up . . .
I sent along a picture for Tom to open every night while he was gone . . . here are a couple of them . . .

Gearing up for the Halloween craziness tomorrow . . . I'll come home at noon like usual, but I'm taking Grace back to school at 2:00 with me for our classroom Halloween party. Should be interesting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Tom... how's a new Daddy supposed to stay away when he has to open those every night!?!

Megan said...

You are pretty much the best mom/wife ever! The pictures for Tom is such a sweet idea.

Dana Lohrer said...

Love it all! Totally agree with Tanya! How is a Daddy suppose to take all of that!? Agree with Megan as well, you are a wonderful mom and wife! It is so amazing how fast they grow and how quickly we forget their tiny newborn stage!