Friday night we went and watched the Nooksack football team stomp L.C. Of course I thought it was going to be frigidly cold, so I had Grace all bundled up . . . it turned out to be a pretty mild night though and I'm sure Grace was sweating under all her layers. She looked cute though. :) Oh, and since I'm keeping a tally now . . . she got called a "grandson" that night.
Don't worry . . . his lips aren't blue because he's cold, he'd just eaten a sucker. 

Saturday, Jen, Jake, Grace and I went to Stoney Ridge. I still can't believe that my sister-who-is-going-to-have-a-baby-on-Monday wanted to trudge around there, but we had a fabulous time. Definitely going to be a yearly tradition. We didn't look at all the animals, but we did make it to all the photo ops, and that's all that matters, right? I did take some video, but it's pretty boring . . . so I will spare you this time.
She looks thrilled to be going, doesn't she?
On the wagon ride down to the pumpkin patch . . . I tried to get Jake saying "pumpkin patch" on video, but the stinker wouldn't say it. When I got to their house he said, "Aunt Manna, Grace, Jake, Mama, pumpkin patch." Saturday, Jen, Jake, Grace and I went to Stoney Ridge. I still can't believe that my sister-who-is-going-to-have-a-baby-on-Monday wanted to trudge around there, but we had a fabulous time. Definitely going to be a yearly tradition. We didn't look at all the animals, but we did make it to all the photo ops, and that's all that matters, right? I did take some video, but it's pretty boring . . . so I will spare you this time.
She looks thrilled to be going, doesn't she?
P.S. For those keeping track . . . Grace was called a boy twice on Saturday. :)
3 comments:
Bless your heart on Grace being called a little boy! All of those people need to have their eyes checked! LOL! She is such a little darling! Oh, how I miss Stoney Ridge! I loved that place! We have pumpkin patches here but they are NO Stoney Ridge! How exciting about your sis! Can't wait to read about that news and see pics of her precious new little one! Thanks for sharing like always! Love the pics you and Grace are so beautiful!
Okay, in my Dad's defense... he's color blind, and a male, so him calling Grace a "he" really shouldn't count!!! Those pictures of grace on the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow are WAAAAYYYY too cute. I'll eat one cheek, you can have the other! :-)
Okay, so just remember how stupid the general public is (are? hmm...) when people call Grace boy names. She is so adorable and doesn't look like a male in ANY way shape or form. Those eyes say cutie pie girl all the way! Garsh people!
Post a Comment