but you knew I would! Grace and I had such a fun time at dinner with the girls last night.
Instead of a new desktop at school this year, I opted for a laptop. I am LOVING it! I've never worked on a laptop before . . . I am excited to be able to check my email and other "important" stuff while I'm supposed to be listening at my meeting allllllllll day tomorrow. And just because this is a random post . . . here's one more random thing . . . Tom calls this "Gracie's song"
Good choice of song, Tom! I have heard that song a lot but to put it in perspective of Tom and his little girl brings many tears to my eyes! That is so precious! I remember when Jaycee was still in my tummy Sugarland's song Baby Girl came out! Byron made sure that I listened to it often b/c every time the tears came streaming down my face. Still to this day they do! Any song about a little girl and her daddy gets me every time! Love you guys! So anxious to meet your little Gracie!
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
1 comment:
Good choice of song, Tom! I have heard that song a lot but to put it in perspective of Tom and his little girl brings many tears to my eyes! That is so precious! I remember when Jaycee was still in my tummy Sugarland's song Baby Girl came out! Byron made sure that I listened to it often b/c every time the tears came streaming down my face. Still to this day they do! Any song about a little girl and her daddy gets me every time! Love you guys! So anxious to meet your little Gracie!
Post a Comment