We go back to the same place every year and EVERY year we say we aren't going to come back the next year! The tree selection was pretty pitiful!
Still walking and looking . . .
We finally decided on this one, but Grace was adamantly against it because Tom was taller than the tree. So Tom "measured" himself against it one more time to convince Grace that he wasn't as tall as the tree! He didn't fool her, but we finally convinced her that if we cut this one down, we could go home and have hot chocolate!
LOVE this one of Oliver!
Putting the lights on that night . . . there is something so MAGICAL about the lights.
Making Spritz cookies . . .
Alison wanted to learn how to make Lefse, so we had a Lefse making party at Mom's!
Maggie watching the littles roll and roll their dough . . .
Our Christmas card picture!
I will spare you the 173 outtake pictures, except for this one . . . this one shows how LITTLE Vince's pajamas were! Grace's still fit from the year before, I borrowed a pair from Anne's sister for Oliver and I didn't want to buy Vince a new pair JUST for this picture . . . so I zipped him into the 18-24 month ones!
Lefse/Fatigman making day at Grandma Larson's . . . Tom did some winter yard clean-up for them that day too and Vince wanted to be outside with him instead of baking with us inside!
Grandpa taking a snooze and Grace and Oliver watching TV . . .
1 comment:
I love reading about Christmas in June. Although it already feels like such a long time ago! Love you sister! - Jen
Post a Comment