To keep it real . . . YES, I am blogging about Christmas in June. I fell off the blogging bandwagon HARD, but I am back on. It's not going to be pretty, but I am going to get caught up by the end of the month!
Grace's pre-school Christmas "program" was a short, sweet little affair . . . this is when she first looked and saw that I was there! Have to say, after being involved in so many school things as the teacher, it feels a little crazy to be coming to them now as a parent!
They sang a few songs . . .
With motions of course . . .
Grandma Jones and Vince watching . . .
Had a book exchange . . .
Cousins and best friends! Max and Grace!
Colt was getting ready for a new baby to be born at their house and wanted his picture taken with Oliver.
Vince wiggled his way over to get to sit with Grace while Teacher Lori read a story.
And the parachute!
There. That wasn't so bad . . . here's to a month-long-catch-up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment