On June 20th, we were up on the hill on the South Pass Road, ringing in SUMMER!
Waiting for the countdown to yell . . . "Oh shit! The days are getting shorter!" I know it's the ONLY time during the year we all swear!The highlight of the night was riding the horses though . . .
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
1 comment:
Is there a swear word in the winter solstice chant? Just wondering!!! :-) The horse rides look like a BLAST!
Post a Comment