Friday, July 20, 2012

Anticipating . . .

Baby D is just a week and a half from joining our family . . . and I am trying to imagine what the arrival will mean in all of our lives. Even though I have been carrying this sweet baby for 9 months I sometimes still look in the mirror and find myself surprised that we are about to welcome a new life into our family and how lucky I am. I can't decide if I am ready or not. I feel good physically and am not completely uncomfortable. It's so important for me to enjoy these last few days . . . it's such a unique time and a partnership with God. It's humbling, it's a little scary, but mostly it's magical. I love to feel the movement . . . the little hiccups always make me smile and remind me of this little baby's individuality and the reality of it all. Sweet baby, we all already adore you . . . whoever you are. We are ready to meet you and love you and to add you to our family as the newest member.

Grace counting down the SLEEPS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to find out just who this little Baby D is, and all the special gifts and qualities that God has given him/her! One thing we know... the blessing of a family overflowing in love is coming their way. I know you can handle three beautiful kids... because of LOVE!

1 Corinthians 13:7

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.