Friday, March 30, 2012

Celebrating Grandma DeHoog

Two of Grandma DeHoog's siblings came from California for the funeral, so we all got together Friday night at Russ and Angie's for some BBQ!

Can you tell Vince LOVED it???
Something or someONE else Vince loved . . . Aunt Wanda!
It drizzled just a little bit at the cemetery Saturday morning. ALL of the kids did so well both at the cemetery and during the church service. So quiet and respectful. Well, a bag of Starburst jellybeans kept Vince quiet and respectful during church . . . but whatever works!
I missed getting this picture at Tom's Grandpa's funeral so I am so thankful Eileen called all the guys back over so I could quick take it.

Tom, Collin, John, Zach, Brian and Ralph . . . the six grandsons and paulbearers.
Saying goodbye to Aunt Wanda . . .
And a high-five to Uncle Bob . . . Grandma DeHoog's youngest brother.
And a quick comparison shot . . . Vince with Aunt Wanda this year and LAST year at the exact same time.
When we prayed that night before bed, Grace prayed, "I love you Grandma Hoagie. Say hi to Grandpa Hoagie and Jesus for me."

No comments: