Go Kristie!

But good ol' D-Rex couldn't let Tom miss a year and said he would GO BACK IN with Tom! And sweet, sweet Julie somehow got conned into coming along too. What a family we have!
Tom felt like he had to make up for missing the first dip so they made sure to REALLY get wet!
And Uncle Tom said Vince needed to go in to for the "official count"!
My cousin Alison got the Bellingham Herald to cover our special Jones Family Polar Bear Swim . . . we really are famous now!

But good ol' D-Rex couldn't let Tom miss a year and said he would GO BACK IN with Tom! And sweet, sweet Julie somehow got conned into coming along too. What a family we have!
Tom felt like he had to make up for missing the first dip so they made sure to REALLY get wet!
And Uncle Tom said Vince needed to go in to for the "official count"!
My cousin Alison got the Bellingham Herald to cover our special Jones Family Polar Bear Swim . . . we really are famous now!And LOTS more pictures here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2012/01/01/2332724/jones-family-polar-bear-plunge.html
Aunt Karen made the all-time-gutsiest-BEST move EVER while we were playing Rook!
I am FINALLY caught up with all the holiday festivities . . . I think the reason I put it off so long is because right after everything is over, I always feel a little sad about going back to everyday normal life (no family get togethers or parties every other day!) Now that I have had a month or more distance since all the fun, I can look back without feeling sad and really appreciate how incredibly lucky we are to have such close families who really LOVE being together.
We went to Russ and Angie's that night for more partying!
Aunt Karen made the all-time-gutsiest-BEST move EVER while we were playing Rook!
I am FINALLY caught up with all the holiday festivities . . . I think the reason I put it off so long is because right after everything is over, I always feel a little sad about going back to everyday normal life (no family get togethers or parties every other day!) Now that I have had a month or more distance since all the fun, I can look back without feeling sad and really appreciate how incredibly lucky we are to have such close families who really LOVE being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment