Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SNOW!

I am WAY behind, but can't quite face ALL the Christmas pictures- so I'm starting with SNOW!

It is always fun to have one good snowstorm each winter . . . Grace loved opening the door and sticking her toes in it as it kept coming down!
Grace took this picture out the window . . .
We went sledding up at Russ and Angie's on Tuesday . . . after a FIASCO with putting on all the snow clothes at Mom and Dad's the day before, I was CERTAIN that Grace wouldn't want to go outside and play, but of course she proved me wrong . . . and put on everything without a single fuss. She drives me crazy sometimes!
The BEST sledding hill!
Going down with Teddy the first time . . .
Getting ready to go down by herself for the first time!
She loved it and drug it back up for more!
Teddy caught her at the bottom EVERY SINGLE TIME!A snow angel before we went inside . . .
Warming up with some tasty hot chocolate . . .
Tom didn't get to be home for any of the snow . . . he was down in Oregon and it KILLED him to be missing out on all the fun. As soon as he got home, we had to jump in the pick-up and go drive around and go through some drifts.

Hopefully I've broken the no-blogging-spell I've been under and can whip out some Christmas posts in the next few days!

No comments: