I had gotten ambitious earlier that day and made bags for the kids to open every hour, but there was so much going on at the party that I skipped all the hourly ones and when it got close to MIDNIGHT, we opened all the bags, got dolled up and I made the kids line up and do a parade out with the last bag!
Almost midnight and everyone is still going STRONG!
Waiting for the countdown on TV . . .
Toasting the NEW YEAR!

Somewhere in the neighborhood there were fireworks going off so the kids gathered at the window to see them . . .

Almost midnight and everyone is still going STRONG!
Waiting for the countdown on TV . . .
Toasting the NEW YEAR!
Somewhere in the neighborhood there were fireworks going off so the kids gathered at the window to see them . . .
It was a GREAT party and an AWESOME way to start the NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment