Wednesday, December 28, 2011

3rd Sunday Christmas!

For the last few years we have celebrated our Jones Family Christmas on 3rd Sunday. I LOVE this. It is the perfect way to start out all the Christmas celebrations . . . it gets the kids EXCITED for all that is to come in the week ahead and it is so much fun to see all 8 of them playing with their new toys and each other.

CHEERS! Nama let the bigs (and Grace who is really a "middle") toast to a good night!
I couldn't narrow these pictures down . . . they are all too funny.
Uncle Big Tom showing the kids some tractor videos on his phone . . .
Nama said to gather around the tree! Six of them made it there . . . the kids answered some questions about WHO we were celebrating. They knew the answers, it was just hard to raise their hands and not SHOUT it out!
Oh my GOODNESS. I don't think her smile could get any bigger or wider.

What a face!After the kids thought all the presents were done, there was a KNOCK on the door and Nooksack Santa had come!!!!!
Bikes and wagons and strollers and dolls and tractors for everyone! (thanks for the picture Anne!)
She was THRILLED with her new baby buggy.
Nama made FRESH lefse and let the kids help . . . Tom included!
And the PLAID family was back this year!
I'm pretty sure I said the same thing last year and will probably say it every year to come . . . but THANK YOU Mom and Dad for the amazing celebration. The food was incredible, the presents a bonus . . . but the real gift is how much you love us and our kids.

No comments: