Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011!

What a year! If I could have one wish, I ALMOST wish it would be to FREEZE TIME exactly where we are now . . . I don't ever want my babies to grow up or get bigger or things to change. But I know that is selfish and I know there will be amazing memories in 2012, just like there were in 2011.

Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest.
Max Lucado
I love this.

Instead of my usual resolutions to 'exercise more' or 'be more organized', I'm going to commit to the above.

It pretty much sums it all up.

2011 was a gift,
and so will be 2012.

No comments: