Wednesday, June 22, 2011

one of those things . . .

Every one in awhile, Mom gives us something that she has saved for us . . . awhile back it was this sweatshirt. A sweatshirt from primary school with every students name on it.
Tommy's name is on the front . . .
And my name is on the back . . .
While I have LOVED Tom for a LONG time . . . I don't think I loved him quite yet in 1987. :) One of those things that I am SO glad my Mom saved, and makes me smile every time Grace puts it on. And we must be growing 'em bigger these days, because I wore this in first grade and Grace is wearing it at 3!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dear, let me remind you that you were SCRAWNY in first grade! Cute, but scrawny! Maybe our parents just grew us small, and our kids are normal.