Soooo . . . I've been a little resistant to the whole couponing business. It seems VERY time consuming, too many trips to too many different stores and takes an EXTREME amount of organization. BUT, when Tanya told me about this EASY pasta and Ragu deal, I couldn't pass it up. I bought coupons off eBay, made one trip to Albertson's (when I was already in town anyway) and scored 80 boxes of pasta (20 were for Jen) and 40 jars of Ragu for $4.60! I SAVED $280.60! So you get the WHOLE picture, the coupons cost about $31.00 . . . so it makes each item about 29 cents. All that being said, I STILL have no idea how this whole deal worked! HA! I just bought my coupons, called to special order the items and showed up as directed by my friend Tanya! And I'm sure she will NEVER bring me along on any of her couponing trips again . . . I had the "coupon sweats" about the whole way home! And, expect that if you invite me anywhere this summer, I'll be bringing a pasta salad!


Vince fell asleep in the swing again when we were playing one day . . .

Can you see the DROOL?

The kids went for their well-checks last week . . . aside from some skin issues for Vince and some underwear issues for Grace, all is WELL! :) At one year, Vince is 25 pounds, 15 ounces and is 31 3/4 inches long. At three years, Grace is 35 pounds and 43 inches tall.

There was a discrepancy about whether Grace needed a shot or not . . . the computer said one thing and her chart said another. So, we waited for a LONG time while they figured it all out and Grace took some pictures. And YES, she had to have the shot.

But, a milkshake makes it better.

Last Saturday we went FISHING!





1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! Extreme couponing...I just saw my first episode the other day and was amazed. Good for you.
Post a Comment