When I was going through my pictures, I found these . . . Grace must have gotten a hold of my camera at some point . . . HA!One baby . . .
Two babies . . .
One baby all snuggled up . . .
And the tail end of the Blue Diamond truck!
Last Thursday night we went to "Auntie Tawna's" for a PIZZA PARTY! All the guys were working, so it was just the ladies and kids.
Tanya's 3 boys, Kelli's 3 boys (plus another baby on the way in July) and Grace and Vince. I think Grace may have liked being the ONLY girl and even got a kiss or two from Wayne. 
It got a little wild (can you imagine how?) so Tanya put on a movie and they all snuggled in and the Moms got to visit for a while.
Thanks for hosting the fun par-tay Auntie Tawna . . . it was a fun, fun night!
1 comment:
Let me just say... that Grace is the LIFE of the partay! :-)
Post a Comment