
To my sweet Vince,
Eleven months! We're nearly to one, and I can hardly believe my baby is growing into a little boy. It seems like just yesterday you slept in the crook of my arm, waking every few hours with a grunt, drowsing and nursing the day away. And now, look at you: crawling, cruising, waving, babbling, dancing, and more!
Your sense of adventure matches your sister's and it is a joy (and sometimes a scare) to watch you follow after her, keeping up surprisingly well. I get these small glances into the years to come, seeing the two of you side by side, laughing and bouncing, and it makes my heart smile.
I know this month is going to fly by. We're in party planning mode now, preparing for a bash to top all bashes in honor of your first birthday. If I could figure out a way to put the brakes on, I would, just for a moment, to capture you at this stage, as in the above picture, frozen in time with that impossibly sweet smile, large hands, larger thighs, a "tubby" boy of unbelievable charm.
Life is good with you in it, we love you to the moon!
The world is yours, Vince.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment