You know what THIS leads to . . .
THIS!
Russ and Tom with the PERFECT smore.
Grandma DeHoog with her FIRST smore EVER! She was a good sport about getting all sticky.
Grace convinced Teddy to be her puppy.
No nap plus lots of playing equals one tuckered out little girl . . .
Sunday we celebrated Mom's BIRTHDAY!
And she surprised us by making her own dessert . . . LEFSE!

It was a little too chilly outside, so the kids played in the garage . . . there was bubbles and ice cream out there, which sounded like a big, fat mess, so I didn't venture out there too often . . . I stole this picture from Anne!
The kids serenaded Grandma with a sweet, sweet, happy birthday song!
One more I stole from Anne . . . can you tell we waited until the END of the party to try and take this picture? Happy birthday Mom . . . WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I cannot begin to tell you how happy my heart felt seeing Grace in those old patched up jeans. They might be my most favorite clothing item ever! We had a wonderful time with you on Friday and Sunday! I think we need to make some week day trips up in April...maybe to a park or G&G's garage!
Question about the Lefse... I only ever see pictures of it being made, but none of the cooked/baked/fried finished product.... where does it go so quickly that not even the quickness of your ever present camera can catch it?
Post a Comment