Friday, November 19, 2010

Mid November Hollah

I'm behind. So here goes the random picture update . . .

Trying out the new stroller . . . LOVE it. Worth all the research, and I will say it publicly since I've stuck with it for a month and a half now . . . I'm not just walking with it, I'm (very slowly) jogging!
We met for half price appetizers at Applebee's one night while the guys were gone . . .
Playing at the park . . .This is why I ALWAYS have my camera with me. So glad I could catch this sweet moment of all the bigs running to meet Grace. They saw us while we were walking home and stopped to visit for a minute. We met Zoopie's new babies . . . two of the sweetest kittens. And they still had most of their hair left by the time Grace, Jake and Max got done playing with them. Alison is helping Grace take a picture of the kitties here . . . Tom came home from hunting dusty, dirty, tired, and happy. He walked in the door, showered and we were off to Kennedy and Maddie's birthday extravaganza. That smile didn't leave Grace's face for about two days . . . she MISSED her Daddy. Presents . . . and CANDY!and DANCING!After the party we went up to Russ and Angie's to see "the elk" . . . Tom was sure Vince was starving and decided we NEEDED to give him rice cereal. Does the term "fat and happy" come to your mind like it does to mine?I'm quite certain that I am undeserving of this angel.
I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week. My greatest hope is that the people who I am most grateful for know it. My thanksgiving celebration started earlier this month when I made a goal to only give thanks in my prayers. You know what? It hasn't been hard at all, because when you really reflect on your blessings, you realize, how much you already have.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for blue plastic tarps.