The first time we went on a q u i e t Thursday afternoon with Jen and the boys.





When I was finding the HOW TALL THIS FALL pictures, I came across these . . . 
Does is still count? I know his feet aren't "technically" touching the ground, but he was so warm and snuggly and sleepy I couldn't stand to take him out.
HA!

The next time we went on a Saturday with Tom's Mom, sisters and kids. We started the afternoon picking out pumpkins and gourds at Tom's Grandpa and Grandma's. Good thing I got this picture of Vince, because he got all wrapped up again once we got to Stoneyridge and didn't make it in too many more pictures.
While we may have been one of the HUNDRED or so visitors there the last time, we were one of the six or seven THOUSAND visitors there on this sunny Saturday. So glad we went though . . . it was a completely different trip with the big kids along to lead the way. 


Maddie takes such good care of Grace . . . she kept jumping out and scaring her while we were in the corn maze. Grace LOVED it.
Crazy to think I'll look back on these pictures next year and marvel at how little she was.
1 comment:
I LOVED looking at these pictures! You do such a good job of taking "the same" pictures over time. It is amazing how quickly they grow and you do such a good job capturing it all!
Post a Comment