Monday, October 25, 2010

the low-down . . .

Jen and I visited the JUDY FAMILY PUMPKIN PATCH on Saturday and were lucky enough to get special treatment from the proprietors themselves . . . the whole Judy family! Last week we painted some pumpkins . . . Grace had great fun picking out colors to paint each pumpkin and telling me who she was going to give it to . . . We lined them all up on the windowsill to dry . . . when it came time to deliver them, she insisted they were all HER pumpkins and that they needed to stay right there. So . . . Jake, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Diane, Zoopie . . . take a close a look . . . one of those pumpkins was meant for you!Last Sunday we celebrated Jake and Max's birthday's at Mom and Dad's . . . Max was getting s l e e p y and Tom was trying to put him in a trance by rubbing his soft new sweatshirt on his face. Vince is STILL my cute little boyfriend. Last Wednesday we celebrated Barb and Teddy's birthday with Mexican food . . . Yep, he's still cute. :)Lots more to catch up on . . . I think I have my blogging mojo back. Sometimes in the midst of day-to-day craziness it’s hard to stop and treasure ALL the little blessings God sends me. I’m so glad I have my camera (and blog) to freeze the moments I may have over looked.

No comments: