If you know anything about my history with the dentist (14 cavities on my first visit, note in my chart: HARD TO NUMB, GAG REFLEX) you will understand why I was THRILLED that Grace didn't have any cavities at her check-up. She LOVES Dr. Timberly (Dr. Kimberly) and although she was hesitant and shy at first, like usual . . . she warmed up and did everything they asked her to. She sat in my lap in the chair during the exam . . . I may have sweated a little when I got into the waiting room and realized how BAD this could go if Vince woke up, but luckily he continued his quest for "easiest baby on the planet" prize and slept away in his carseat. What a difference six months makes . . . here she is back in April at her first visit. They took a quick peek in her mouth and she took a ride in the chair, and was DONE. Oh, and ready for a PRIZE.
No comments:
Post a Comment