Grace woke me up saying, "Happy Muder's Day Mommy" over and over again . . . Tom did some good coaching. :)
My best present was that Grace kept this headband on for most of the day . . .
After Grandma DeHoog's and a nap, we went to Grandma Jessie's. Uncle Larry brought his horse! When I say horse, I mean HORSE. He was BIG.
Grace could not have been happier up there . . .
After we ate, Grace got her first haircut by cousin Melissa. I had asked Melissa to bring her scissors because I didn't know how Grace would do if I took her into the salon and she had to sit in the big chair . . . on Daddy's lap on Grandma's patio seemed to be just fine though.



Awwwww . . . what a peanut. THANK YOU Melissa!
Then it was back on the horse . . . 
It was kind of late, but Mom and Dad had been in Forks for the weekend and we heard they were home, so we made one more stop to see them. The kids were WILD. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment