Sunday, April 18, 2010

6 more weeks . . .

until I can stop dreading Sunday nights and the start of the school week. 6 more weeks and our new peanut will be here and school will be over for the year and we can look forward to lazy days outside . . . watching one sweet baby play and snuggling another one. If you've talked to me lately, I've probably told you I'm not ready for this baby yet . . . I'm still not "ready" in the carseat, clothes, stuff sense . . . but all of a sudden I am ready to see who this little person is going to be. This weekend, playing outside and being with family made me READY for summer and our new baby.

Yesterday we had lunch at Mom's . . . definitely felt like a summer day . . . the kids all LOVE the sandtable.
Tom and Grace runnnnnnnnnnnning . . . My 2 cuties in pink . . . Grandma always has popsicles . . . or pockasickles as Grace says . . . Tom and Jake look like they just got done discussing something pretty important . . . maybe their fishing trip they are planning for Sunday. :)We ended the weekend sitting around a fire on Tom and Mary Lou's patio roasting marshmallows . . . it was GLORIOUS. Those spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment get togethers are what I am craving about summer. No rigid schedules or have-to-be anywhere's . . . just whatever fun pops up . . . and luckily, our families are experts at that . . . WOO HOO!

No comments: