Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pictures . . .

I have been a HORRIFIC blogger.
Oh well.
Nothing I can do but blog now, right?

Here's some pictures of what we've been up to lately . . .

4th of July picnic with Tom's family at Bloedel

At the bay during the afternoon/evening on the 4thShower for Gracie and I with Tom's family
Her hands never stop moving . . . This "shirt" was a dress, but Grace and I decided she could pull it off as a shirt with jeans underneath. We have lots of fashion conversations every morning . . . her clothes are much cuter than mine and she is far more fun to dress than myself! Cute outfit from Auntie Jen that she was supposed to wear on the 4th, but it was too big. Obviously she was in no mood for pictures. :)Shower with the Larson's at my Aunt Jo'sAt the park Friday night for the Everson FestivalGrace and Uncle DeanAt Birch Bay with Jen, Jake, Shannon, Cash and McKinnaMy sweet Baby Grace . . . prepare for gushiness . . . every time I look at our precious Grace Addison, I have to say a prayer in my heart for blessing our lives with this little miracle. I look at her and I believe . . . believe in God, believe in our plan on earth, believe in the divine role of motherhood, believe I was meant to be her mama. I know more than ever that families are forever. Wow . . . she's quite a powerful little babe!

1 comment:

Megan said...

You are such a proud mom! And with good reason, Grace is a beauty. Isn't it an amazing thing to have a child. I told my husband today that if my kids love me even half as much as I love them, then I'm the luckiest person on earth!