Here are my favorites from Grace's "1 Month" pictures taken today at Sears . . . technically, they are more like 7 week pictures because I was waiting for her rash to go away. :)
I can't believe its already been 7 weeks! That is amazing! She is such a cutie! I see both of you in her! We are so excited to meet her and to see you all! We are a month away from being in Washingto! YAY! Thanks for sharing with us! Grace Addison is a little sweet pea!
Love them! I also especially lovede her "signature" outfit too, and with the yellow backdrop... Sears has quite the collection, huh? :-) Check that photo shoot off your list!
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
3 comments:
I can't believe its already been 7 weeks! That is amazing! She is such a cutie! I see both of you in her! We are so excited to meet her and to see you all! We are a month away from being in Washingto! YAY! Thanks for sharing with us! Grace Addison is a little sweet pea!
Love them! I also especially lovede her "signature" outfit too, and with the yellow backdrop... Sears has quite the collection, huh? :-) Check that photo shoot off your list!
Grace is absolutely adorable! What great pictures!
Post a Comment