Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday that feels like Monday . . .

We had the annual Jones Family Valentine's Ball on Sunday night . . . Julie and Uncle Tom were crowned royalty. Uncle Tom's decree for their year of reign was "no new holidays" during 2008. I guess "Bungholio Day" as a new Jones Family holiday in 2007 put us all over the edge. :)

Seriously . . . aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?Kristie and Julie collecting the ballots . . . looks like Jake is still working on his. The outgoing royalty . . . Scott and KristieHere they are . . . for 2008 . . . Julie and Uncle Tom!
We leave for Hawaii in a few days (4 more sleeps to be exact) and I am thrilled to be getting the rock out of Washington! We had a "planning meeting" tonight with the whole crew and if it is any indication of the 8 days we will all spend together . . . it's going to be a hoot. Mom, Jen and I got pedicures the other night, so my toes are ready to go too. Now if I could just magically be all packed and have my sub plans made for next week . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little darlings. Three more sleeps....

Mudda