We had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday . . . this is the one where you can find out what you are having if you choose to. I thought I would be thinking about that the whole time during the ultrasound, but it was so fun to see Baby D wiggling around, it's crossed legs and counting it's fingers and toes that I never thought about it once it all got started. Of course I know there is a baby growing inside me, but seeing the little peanut moving around on the screen made me really realize . . . THERE IS A BABY GROWING INSIDE ME! :) Here are a few pictures . . . it was wiggling around so much that it was hard to get a clear picture, but here are the best ones . . .
Baby D's profile
Baby D's profile
Do you see 5 little toes?
We are so thankful for this little baby!
2 comments:
Congrats again! So excited for you guys - Baby D looks like a CUTIE!!!
The foot picture is my favorite! Happy to hear that everything went well and you got to see how your little baby's growth has progressed in the last few months.
Amy
Post a Comment