Monday, March 4, 2013

The Big Wolf!

Since about the day we got home last year, the kids have been talking about when we could go back to The Great Wolf Lodge (or Big Wolf as it is known at our house.)  We all booked a night for the end of February and counted down until it was time to GO!

Oliver trying out Teddy's swim goggles . . . 

 Love these girls!
 Violet and the kids after story time . . .
 Pizza party!
 Doing the "big wolf"!
I didn't get any pictures of swimming the first day and I didn't get too many the second day either . . . it was hard to juggle a wet baby and a camera!  Last year I didn't go on any of the water slides either because I was pregnant so it was f-u-n to go on the BIG slides this year and get that tickle in my tummy just like when I was a kid.





This is the little water slide in the kid area, but Grace even went on one of the BIG ones with me!  It was so fun to see how much more adventurous she was this year over last year and I'm sure she will be even more so next year!



Uncle Darryl is the best!

The time always goes too fast, but when we get home it seems like we are already counting down until the next fun thing.  I love trips like this that we can look forward to every year!

No comments: