Saturday, April 28, 2012

Too fast.

Life moves FAST.  One second it's Monday and the next it's Friday.  One minute it's Christmas and the next it's Easter.  One month you have one kid, the next month you have two, the next month you're on the way to three.  Okay, maybe life doesn't move QUITE that fast, but it sure does feel like it sometimes.  I am definitely in the trenches of being overly-sentimental-and-close-to-tears-at-lots-of-crazy-moments part of being pregnant.  

I took these right after Easter . . . such sweet little babes they are (most of the time)




Third Sunday at Mom and Dad's the week after Easter . . . 


You can't really tell, but Grace's front wheel is off the ground . . . she can do some pretty mean pop-a-wheelies these days!  Whatever you do, DON'T cheer for her though, she melts into a puddle of tears.  She did the same thing a few weeks ago at Russ and Angie's . . . she was riding a bike without training wheels and was DOING IT and of course we all cheered for her.  That was the end of that! 

I was just looking back through the blog at some of the fun things we did last summer and I can't WAIT to do all those fun things, but also don't want to rush these spring days away either.

No comments: