This is about the the only non-blurry shot she got . . . this little peanut was WIGGLY! I think it looks like a boy! She knew we didn't want to find out, but I also said I can NEVER tell when I see pictures from people who do find out and the "parts" are pointed out to me, so she never told us to look away or anything. At the end, Tom finally asked if she knew what it was and she did . . . I watched the ENTIRE time and saw nothing that I thought resembled anything that would give a clue as to whether it was a boy or girl!
Grace took this picture with my phone during the ultrasound. She was REALLY into it and was right up by my belly most of the time and asked lots of questions. Vince sat on Tom's lap and watched tractors on Tom's phone most of the time.
After the ultrasound, waiting to talk to the doctor . . . still can't believe in a few months there will be THREE little DeHoog kids!

Grace took this picture with my phone during the ultrasound. She was REALLY into it and was right up by my belly most of the time and asked lots of questions. Vince sat on Tom's lap and watched tractors on Tom's phone most of the time.
After the ultrasound, waiting to talk to the doctor . . . still can't believe in a few months there will be THREE little DeHoog kids!
1 comment:
This is very exciting. Kendall was really in to my ultrasounds too. It makes it such an amazing experience. Grace and Vince are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment