Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What we did while Tom was in Alaska . . .

A couple weeks ago, Tom went to Alaska for WORK (and a LOT of play!) We did some fun things to keep ourselves busy while he was gone . . .

Max, Vince and Sy stayed with Auntie Jen-Jen and Jake, Grace and I went and saw a MOVIE! We saw Despicable Me (part of the $1 Regal Cinema summer movie series). There was no poster for Despicable Me, so I made them stand in front of this one!
Having fun, being the only kids . . . eating popcorn . . .
Whoops!
These two were too cute and too funny . . . I told Jen next year she should get to be the ones to take the "bigs" because it was a lot of fun!
That Friday, we went to the Cornwall Sprinkler Park!

And that night we went to the RIVER! I didn't get pictures of the group that ended up down there, but it was so exciting to see who was going to come around the corner next and cheer as they got closer! That old Facebook status of "going to the river tonight" sucked a lot of people in! Tom and Mary Lou, the Bellingham Jones', Dennis, JoAnne, McKinna, and Cody and even Tad and Shannon and boys!
Saturday night Jen and I took the kids to the outdoor movie at Milt's . . . it was RIO! Lots of fun, but our kids were a TAD too little and once it got dark, it was mayhem!
And I'm kind of losing track, but I think we went back to the river Sunday night too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, what great adventures! I love when family all gets together. There's no feeling in the world like it. We are having a Fun Friday on Sept. 30th. My age is showing, I can't remember where so ask Abbie or Barbi. Would love to see you if you could make it. Carole