Let's face it . . . fishing is really all about the SNACKS.


Tommy barbecuing us some hot dogs right on the boat . . . 
Zoopie and Auntie Tam brought the kids all kind of special treats . . . including a bat and balls to play baseball with!
Grace's turn!
Three BIGS and three LITTLES . . . will they all make it back?
I was yelling, "Wave, Grace!" And then Tom shot me a look from across the lake that told me that wasn't proper fishing etiquette. :)

Thank you for taking this picture, Alison!
They're back . . . do a quick count . . . yep, they still have 6 people aboard!
Nama brought BUBBLES!
Daddy and Grace watching the geese . . .
Last year they only had 3 littles on their laps!
I love that something that used to be JUST Tom's hobby has now turned into something we can all share in and enjoy as a family. Even just a few years ago, this would NOT have been my ideal way to spend a Sunday afternoon, but now I can't imagine a more perfect way to spend the day. There will most definitely still be way more days that Tom goes fishing with his buddies than us (and that's okay), but I love that he is teaching Grace to love something that he LOVES to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment