The lilacs FINALLY burst open last week! We smelled them A LOT . . . Vince LOVES to push the Coupe car around . . . and around and around and around! Looking forward to the end of the week when we will FINALLY get some 70 degree weather!
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
1 comment:
We are looking forward to it too.... Yahoo!
Post a Comment