Sunday, April 20, 2008

Catching up . . .

I just put my second load of laundry for the night in the dryer, only to discover that apparently I've forgotten how to do laundry. I washed two loads of laundry without ever putting in any laundry detergent. Lovely.

In other news . . .

Last weekend, Mom, Jen, Jake and I went on an overnight shopping expedition . . . we had so much f-u-n. We shopped and ate and watched Jake play . . . what could be better? We went to Babies R Us, the Alderwood Mall, Target and Costco. I didn't make any decisions on baby bedding, which was my main goal . . . but there's still time, right? :)
Jake lounging on his new couch in the hotel
This weekend was the big Jones Family Garage Sale . . . and I have to say, this year it was bigger and better than ever. Where we all keep coming up with stuff to sell is truly a mystery to all involved-- but every year we fill up a garage and driveway full of stuff. Our grand total this year was $1504. It really is one of my most favorite days of the year.
Jen and her lamps . . . they've been to the garage sale 2 years now and haven't sold . . . I'm sure they will be back next yearHauling away what was leftAll cleaned up! Dad will only let us have the garage sale at their house if by 4:30 it looks like it never happened . . . mission accomplished!
In Baby D news, I am 30 weeks now . . . I had to have the 3 hour glucose test last Wednesday and all ended up being fine. I go see the doctor again on Thursday . . . 10 more weeks until we see who this peanut is!

And that about sums up all the excitement from these parts . . . I wish I could say goodnight, since it's getting to be that time, but I went into a coma this afternoon and took a h-u-g-e nap, so I'm sure I'll be up for awhile yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaayyyy!!! A new blog post, it's about time my friend! :-) Glad to hear all is well, and can't wait to see if we have Baby D for tractors or dolls... wait, boy or girl it will like tractors!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so first, I am SO sorry you had to do the three hour test. YUCK-O!

Now, really. Did your socks sell at the big 'ol garage sale or not? I've been waiting to find out ever since I saw that first picture. Be truthful!